Welcome to The Joint - Bluffton! As your local chiropractor in Bluffton, SC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Bluffton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Bluffton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 30, 2016StepyYou know you should be eating more nutritious foods if you want to improve your overall health. Adding healthy amounts of leafy greens, lean protein, fresh fruit, and whole grains into your meals every day is a great way to boost your immune system, enhance your mood, and increase your energy for more productive days ...
- May 19, 2016StepyWhat’s not to love about sugar — it’s sweet and it makes almost any dish taste infinitely better. We’ve learned to like sugar from an early age as a result of the many heavily processed foods which make up our collective diet. Unfortunately, the Western diet is known among nutritionists as being one of the ...
- May 13, 2016adminEveryone can always benefit from seeing their healthcare providers on a regular basis, and this is especially true for women of all ages and health statuses. When it comes down to it, women tend to experience certain health issues and concerns which are unique to their bodies, and therefore require extra attention and understanding. It’s ...
- May 6, 2016StepyAging. It’s inevitable. We all dread it — some of us to an extreme amount. One look at all the treatments available to seemingly “hide” signs of aging on the face and it’s not hard to admit that we, as a society, have a real problem accepting that we can age gracefully. When it comes ...
- April 28, 2016StepySetting goals and expectation for ourselves is one of the best things we can do to improve our well-being. When we have a clearly defined action plan, or at least a strong idea of what we want for ourselves in terms of bettering our health and wellness, it’s much easier to effectively improve our lifestyles. ...
- April 22, 2016StepyIn today’s hectic society, getting a good night’s sleep is a harder goal to achieve than it should be. There are simply way too many distractions, both physical and psychological, that can keep us from obtaining the kind of truly deep rest each that can serve to keep us feeling refreshed and energized throughout the ...
- April 15, 2016StepyRunning is one of the simplest and yet most effective workouts at our disposal. Many of us choose to use a treadmill to get a great cardio workout a few times a week. While there’s certainly nothing wrong with indoor running, there is something to be said for the benefits of taking this kind of ...
- April 8, 2016StepyOne of the most worrisome aspects about the aging process is the concern over maintaining our cognitive thinking skills. It’s not uncommon to experience a decrease in memory, creative thinking, and other cognitive functions as we get older. When this leads to more serious issues, however, such as Alzheimer’s or dementia, the damage can be ...
- March 25, 2016StepyWe all know the importance of eating wholesome, healthy foods in order to improve our overall well-being, yet it’s still something so few of us achieve on a regular basis. Many people come up with a variety of excuses as to why they can’t seem to stick to a healthy meal plan. One of the ...